Monday, July 5, 2010

Luis Suarez world's best keeper?


Okay there's funny and then there's cold....really cold, icy even.   Poor Luis Suarez not only has to sit out the key game against the Dutch tomorrow but he's also forced to take a ribbing --see the link--from Maarten Stekelenburg,  the Dutch keeper (who also plays with him at Ajax).  That's friggin' Arctic I'd say.   I'm actually rooting for the Orangemen myself because I'd like to see them in the final but still...have a little mercy!   My heart is with the total underdogs,  Uruguay simply because they're there in the final four.  And missing Suarez.   Though scoring goals hasn't been their ticket to getting through in this tournament.   I think Stekelenburg will find itching powder in his jock at some future date in League play. 

No comments:

Post a Comment